Genre: RPG / Action
Systems: Window / Mac / Linux
We’re proud to announce our first game A Dragon Named Coal. A dark fairytale composed of choice and consequence. It pays homage to RPG mechanics from Castlevania and the branching storyline of Dragon Age: Origins.View Interactive Website
- Your decisions drastically change how villains and heroes develop
- Craft your legendary sword and armor from 100s of combinations and adjust abilities to your play style
- Explore a dark fantasy open world that reaps what you sow
- Flexible companion system grants access to powerful abilities before you’ve unlocked them
- Cleverly composed levels that reward exploration and experimentation
Civil war hollows out a legendary kingdom to a husk of its former glory. In a last effort to save his people a king embarks on one last quest. But a young outcasted dragon named Coal may be able to accomplish what the king’s great armies and sorcerers cannot. For his decisions will echo throughout generations to doom or save everyone.
As Coal you’re put in the shoes of a young dragon who’s been outcasted for his odd obsession with humans. During your adventures you’ll make decisions that dramatically influence characters in the game. Some of these changes are immediate and others can be seen when re-encountering characters (as the game has a time lapse). While adventuring you’ll acquire a legendary sword known as the Soulless which can be customized to your play style. The Soulless, Coal’s scarf, and other equipment can be upgraded from materials acquired through enemies, shops, and environment. Write your dark fairytale, change the world, and explore a open world that responds to your decisions.